Having shared my heart and vision for Homegrown Worship with hundreds of people over the past year; I am often asked the question…
How Can I Help?
Here are 5 ways in which you might be able to help us to see the songs of heaven filling the whole earth…
- Firstly we’d like you to receive the songs. Please listen to them, offering each song your attention. So many people listen to new songs in the background and miss the heart of the songs. Signing up the mailing list is a way people can help.
- Secondly, we love for people to share these songs. You can click ‘share’ on social media however personally forwarding links to people can be a fantastic way to encourage them and spread the good news and fresh sounds.
- Mention Homegrown Worship to any songwriters, artists, and churches you know and feel free to introduce them to one of our team. We work with established artists, churches of varying sizes and new songwriters alongside offering worship events and worship-team training. Our heart is to share new expressions of worship.
- Support us through Rocket Fuel. There are a number of products you can purchase, ways to get behind us with monthly financial support and we’d never say no to a donation. We do have a sustainable way of working alongside those sharing new music however with such a massive mission, we appreciate all the support that’s on offer.
- Pray. We are working tirelessly to raise up an army of musical ministers. Our team, along with the writers, artists, and churches we work with rely on God’s blessing, power and strength to operate. We don’t just want to go through the motions of creating content to share online…we want to see millions of heart and lives changed. This can only happen through prayerful connection with God.